Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saltydog

Lake Demontraville

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone fished this lake for bass lately? I am planning on going there tomorrow. Just wanted to see how the fishing has been.

Demontriville is a great practice lake for Largemouth bass... However, all Largemouth must be released immediately... The bass are always biting on that lake no matter what day in the spring, summer, and fall.

Fished Demontreville last night. What a change in fishing from a southern reservoir! It is very low and the ramp was a bit painful, but definitely a cool lake.

There are some VERY big bass in that lake. I boated a 4 lb class fish and lost a similar sized one by the boat. Around dark, I couldn't believe the amount of hogs surfacing for about 40 minutes...

I have heard of vehicles getting broke into down there. Still true?

I have heard of vehicles getting broke into down there. Still true?

Yes. The meth-heads love to prey on the vehicles AND trailers at this ramp.

DON'T leave anything of value in your vehicle!!

The police try and patrol the area more now, but its still not safe. I don't even feel safe walking to my truck at night at this ramp! So many bushes and shadows someone could be hiding in... desperate people do desperate things.

I know of a guy that got his BassCat trailer Rims swiped from that launch. Got back with the boat and the trailer was on cinder blocks.

Wow, and to think I had a $400 GPS sitting in my Jeep. Good to know for next time... seems like a decent area, but pretty close to the metro and not well lit at all. Time to get my MN Conceal and Carry.

I'm with shiltsy on this one the area looks really decent that i would never think it could happen but, time to start carring all my valubles with me. thanks for the heads up everyone.

Fished out there again tonight..... slow night with the exception of a couple little ones.

There is a TON of small bluegill in that lake as well, but I have yet to see a decent sized one.