• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Almberg Taxidermy

Hello to all!

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member/sponsor on this great site. Located in the SW corner of Minnesota, I've owned and operated Almberg Taxidermy since 1984. My goal is to provide high quality, lifelike mounts with a reasonable turn around time. My specialties are not limited to midwestern game, fish and birds. After working with a taxidermist friend from Colorado for a number of years; I have extensive experience with western game such as elk, mule deer, antelope,lion, goats & sheep.

Please have a look at my HSOforum and or Facebook Almberg Taxidermy.

Best of luck with your hunting and fishing!

Brian Almberg scan0001.jpg

I am very happy to welcome my Taxidermist to FishingMinnesota.com!!!! Brian (B.A.) is a true professional and boasts stellar work! He has done my shoulder mount deer which I am nothing but thrilled with and created an absolutely stunning wall scene mount on my 30" walleye I caught last year on Lake of the Woods ice fishing.

DSCN0057-1.jpg

He truely captured the color and character of my tropy

100_1111.jpg

Brian also has done many amazing lifesize mounts and is one of the best reproduction artist I have ever seen. He creates and produces incredible Antler reproductions, snake reproductions and many more. From lifesize mounts of deer, to mountain lions and other cats, European mounts and his impecible work on Elk, Brian really is a sportsmans friend. He works with you one on one like none other to creat the image you can keep forever of that special moment!!!!

Brian is also made many news publications for his famous "Piking" trademarked Viking Pike!!! Check it out on his HSOforum!!!!

And his latest passion for all of you rough fish enthusiasts his work on Aligator Gar is fabulous!!!! These giant toothy critters are amazing and Brian finishes them like none other.

A true sportsman himself, Brian is an accomplished hunter, trapper, and fisherman along with his love for hunting natural artifacts. A true believer in capturing that special moment in time for you and generations to view, Brian will produce your skin mount or replica to extremely high standards!!!!!

Please help me in welcoming Brian (B.A.) Almberg to the FishingMinnesota.com family

www.almbergtaxidermy.com

hi brian im not sure if you know me very well, and i dont you very well as well. but i am jacob oberloh, scott and mary's son just wanting you to know some people on here. welcome!

i am also pretty new here and i think its a very good site. Chad told me about this too.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Good to be here. Man there's tons of great info on this site. Jake, say hi to your mom and dad for me. Maybe we'll meet up fishing sometime. Have you been back to the grade lately?

Welcome aboard Brian smile

Great to have you as a sponsor. I was able to meet you down at the Man Barn last fall PHing with Muc. Brian is a very nice guy for sure wink!

I had the opportunity this weekend to spend some time with BA and be ever so impressed again! Living in SW Mn can sometimes be a bit confusing to many. Crop fields as far as an eye can see, you often wonder, how could a taxidermist keep busy. It is a question I ask myself all the time. And then I found out.

Brian, being as gifted and skilled as he is has found a client base from all over the United States. From huge Gar from the south, to mighty Elk, Antelope and Mulies from the Mountains and good old Corn fed whitetails from the midwest and beyond. He has Fish from all over and even snakes from around the world.

All of these clients, all of these different species, all of the great customer care and trophy care with shipping and of course finished products.

It is totally amazing to see how a guy living on an acreage in SW Minnesota can do it. But to see the showroom and spend some time in the workplace with a true proffessional, you come to see. Almberg taxidermy is never a dull place with new and expanding lists of clients and critters!!!

Great Job BA, truly amazing.

I sent Brian a couple of pictures of a nice sunfish I caught this past summer for a replica to be made.

2009-07-02JR10inSunfish_2.jpg

2009-07-02JR10inSunfish_1.jpg

I got the finished product today and I'm extremely pleased with the results.

100_0160.jpg

100_0163.jpg

Brian's work is top-notch, and he kept me updated with the progress the entire time. There was an issue with the quality of the first blank Brian received. Rather than just paint it and send me something he wasn't happy with and knew that I wouldn't be happy with, he sent it back and went out of his way to find a good quality one. I will definitely be going back to Brian for any future mounts, now I just have to catch some grin

Hey Brian, wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday today!!! You do great work and I am glad so many new people are finding this out!!! With dedication like yours and such good work, you deserve to be showcased!