• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

twin lakes

Wow did I have a day monday afternoon, I boated 8 the largest 28 inches and 5lbs, fat female. They were hitting rapalas and daredevils as long as it had green in it they wanted it! Talked to one guy at the landing he boated 2 over 30 inches. All were C&R'd.

yes, the BC/crystal twin lakes off 100. I live nearby and figured for the holiday may be less boat traffic, which there was. I was throwing around for crappies, no luck then figured well I'll throw a rapala around and see what happens. First cast had to bring in about a 3lb northern. All together I boated 8, one hammer handle I think I caught twice. A fat female was the last one boated. Talked to a guy at the landing who put two 30+ inchers in his boat. I was solo in the boat so I was never able to get any good pics.

I havent fished Twin in open water for years. But you should still be able to launch on Lower Twin at the intersect of Hwy 81 and Hwy 100. There is a little park there with an actual boat ramp with parking spots. On Upper and Middle Twin there is little to no parking. I might have to meet up with some of you guys for some pike! It would be a fun blast from the past!!

Yes, launch is 81/100 can be a little rough there, huge rut at the end of the landing, and one side of the blacktop just has a two foot drop off the side, I learned both the hard way. mad

Only got out there saturday, only landed one. Maybe some evenign this week make a night of it