Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itchmesir

Tie dyed skies...

7 posts in this topic

after a day of fishing for pike i couldn't help but resist in taking a shot of the sunset.. it screamed "take my picture!"

DSCF2873.jpg

doncha just love those calm waters?? they literally DO scream at us to take it's picture!! lovely skies here! straighten the horizon and it'll be A1!!

yea... i have problems holding a camera straight/still.. i always use the multi-shoot function on my cam.. and i dont really want the hassle of carrying a tripod with me when i fish

yea I know what you mean smile

use the photo program that come with your camera and straighten it that way wink

i look at the world from an angle wink

aaahhh,, nothing wrong with that!! I tend to be a little "angled" at times too crazy

Originally Posted By: itchmesir
i look at the world from an angle wink

aaahhh,, nothing wrong with that!! I tend to be a little "angled" at times too crazy

That's why I can seldom take photos of birds on a feeder. Apparently all my feeders have the ability to defy gravity. Oh well, just three cock-eyed people in a cock-eyed world. Pretty skies though!