Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metrojoe

Billy Bad Butt

13 posts in this topic

Tony cracks me up. I know he can be a bit of a whiner, but I would have to agree with him on this one. There is no reason to race like its the last 30 laps at the start of the race. A driver may want to reconsider his strategy when has to rely on bouncing his car off the wall to stay up front.

Did you see who won? I guess D.R driving hard payed off.

A crew member has no place getting involved in conversations that go on between drivers.

Tony was right to get upset about what happened. It diddn't get heated until "Billy Big Butt" got into the mix.

Your right a win is a win, but he also got lucky. Really had nothing to do with his driving. His crew chief took a huge gamble and it paid off. Congrats to him and his team on the win.

The move to stay on the tack right before the rain gave him the win. If they would have started the race again, he would have been in the trunk as he would have needed to pit.

Very lucky guy to get a win like that. Thats was more than likely his only hope and I'm sure thats why they made that huge gamble.

Lame, lame, lame!!!

Mother nature was the only winner!!

A crew member has no place getting involved in conversations that go on between drivers.

Tony was right to get upset about what happened. It diddn't get heated until "Billy Big Butt" got into the mix.

I agree there. It didn't seem the conversation got heated until BBB got involved.

Its a free country crew members can address anyone they see fit. Very funny!

IM a BBB fan now

Originally Posted By: Capt.Blaine

The move to stay on the tack right before the rain gave him the win. If they would have started the race again, he would have been in the trunk as he would have needed to pit.

Very lucky guy to get a win like that. Thats was more than likely his only hope and I'm sure thats why they made that huge gamble.

I agree it was a gamble and a lucky win. But I will say the less cars he raced hard would have hurt his chance to be in that postion. That team is doing better this year. I wonder when his boss MW is going to hang it up?

smoke has 2 more championships than reuty tooty and billy bad butt will ever have

I hope this comes out the way I want it to.

People have been asking for a driver in Nascar to stand up and make the masses awary of his presents. Now we have a drive who I thought all along would be the one after Sr's death to do it.

He has more at stake now being a car owner /driver and has to watch his P&Q's but I think you will continue to see him being "that guy". He seems to have the respect of the other drivers and knows he can win. There are alot of times when he does things that remind me of a little brat and it drives me nuts.

I think smoke is the driver that will be standing up and being the guy more and more people respect and listen to.

He does need to pull his head out and look around ever once in a while and things will be better for him.

Sifty

I think you may be right Sifty. He's not afraid to speak his mind, which is good and bad at times. However, I do think he is a very respected as a driver and now as an owner. He will say what he thinks needs to be said regarding his car, his team, and NASCAR, which can most likely only help the sport.

Tony was acting like a baby. What is Rueitmann supposed to do? Look in the mirror and say, "Uh oh, there is Tony Stewart! I better be moving out of his way now because he is Tony Stewart." Everyone is out there to race. If you are two laps down holding up the leaders, then I say go ahead and get on someone's case, Tony. When lead lap cars are racing, why should they let anyone go by freely? Especially in a race that could possibly(and eventually did end up) be decided by the weather and every position counts.