Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
metrojoe

Billy Bad Butt

Tony cracks me up. I know he can be a bit of a whiner, but I would have to agree with him on this one. There is no reason to race like its the last 30 laps at the start of the race. A driver may want to reconsider his strategy when has to rely on bouncing his car off the wall to stay up front.

A crew member has no place getting involved in conversations that go on between drivers.

Tony was right to get upset about what happened. It diddn't get heated until "Billy Big Butt" got into the mix.

Did you see who won? I guess D.R driving hard payed off.

Your right a win is a win, but he also got lucky. Really had nothing to do with his driving. His crew chief took a huge gamble and it paid off. Congrats to him and his team on the win.

The move to stay on the tack right before the rain gave him the win. If they would have started the race again, he would have been in the trunk as he would have needed to pit.

Very lucky guy to get a win like that. Thats was more than likely his only hope and I'm sure thats why they made that huge gamble.

A crew member has no place getting involved in conversations that go on between drivers.

Tony was right to get upset about what happened. It diddn't get heated until "Billy Big Butt" got into the mix.

I agree there. It didn't seem the conversation got heated until BBB got involved.

Originally Posted By: Capt.Blaine

The move to stay on the tack right before the rain gave him the win. If they would have started the race again, he would have been in the trunk as he would have needed to pit.

Very lucky guy to get a win like that. Thats was more than likely his only hope and I'm sure thats why they made that huge gamble.

I agree it was a gamble and a lucky win. But I will say the less cars he raced hard would have hurt his chance to be in that postion. That team is doing better this year. I wonder when his boss MW is going to hang it up?

I hope this comes out the way I want it to.

People have been asking for a driver in Nascar to stand up and make the masses awary of his presents. Now we have a drive who I thought all along would be the one after Sr's death to do it.

He has more at stake now being a car owner /driver and has to watch his P&Q's but I think you will continue to see him being "that guy". He seems to have the respect of the other drivers and knows he can win. There are alot of times when he does things that remind me of a little brat and it drives me nuts.

I think smoke is the driver that will be standing up and being the guy more and more people respect and listen to.

He does need to pull his head out and look around ever once in a while and things will be better for him.

Sifty

I think you may be right Sifty. He's not afraid to speak his mind, which is good and bad at times. However, I do think he is a very respected as a driver and now as an owner. He will say what he thinks needs to be said regarding his car, his team, and NASCAR, which can most likely only help the sport.

Tony was acting like a baby. What is Rueitmann supposed to do? Look in the mirror and say, "Uh oh, there is Tony Stewart! I better be moving out of his way now because he is Tony Stewart." Everyone is out there to race. If you are two laps down holding up the leaders, then I say go ahead and get on someone's case, Tony. When lead lap cars are racing, why should they let anyone go by freely? Especially in a race that could possibly(and eventually did end up) be decided by the weather and every position counts.