Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

When the fishing is slow and your mind wanders

14 posts in this topic

Some crazy ideas find their way in.

My video camera has been rolling and I should have plenty of good videos to share.

Here's a short one from the other night.

Who would've thought that a slingshot and a box of paintballs could be so much fun?

Crazy bassturd's! Funny stuff guys. grin

I thought at first WWG was going to drop trow. It has that moment of question at the beggining grin

He should be happy he was not zapped by a real paint ball shooter at that range. wink

They always say catfisherman are an odd lot. grin

DTRO di we all need to start caring ammo now confused? that was funny stuff laugh

Somehow I'm imagining a few boats gettn a peppered with a new paint job this summer.

I have a request. Next time try a sucker head! But I would not condone a bullhead. I have 3 reasons why.

Yes, Sunday was slow. How can it go from WWG catching a PB flathead on Saturday to that a day later?? wink

Oh geez that's even funnier on the video than it was in person. I'm glad I didn't pull back all the way.

What happens to the first guy who falls asleep in the boat....you guys start brew'n tea? wink

LMAO!! I don't know how many times I watched that over again, I love the initial clenched butt cheeks reaction! Can't believe I claim some of you guys as friends...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who carries a slingshot in the boat... But I shoot tacconite pellets so I don't think I'll shoot at anybody's butt! cry