• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunday evening

harvey lee

Lastnight we boated 6 Flats and had a couple come off. Also had the hit...then nothing. As for Saturday night Brent was at it again with another 42lb Flat! The Fish are biting!

I just talked to a buddy that went to one of my spots I have not hit this season. He and his boy and they are beginners landed 5 nice flats and missed many many more runs.

Looks like I will be hitting that spot by my lonesome tonight.

Anyone that wants to go alone, I have room for one.

Harvey Lee it looks like it will take me 1 1/2 hours to make it to Henderson MN. Thats to long for me tonight. Thanks for the call back and keep me in mind for next time. Good luck!!!

Eric Wetteland

1.5 hours from Roseville seems a little steep. If you would "cruise" down 35w then take 494 west over to 169 south I figure it would not take any more than hour. To get down to the Henderson launch from my house in Princeton I figure would take about an hour and a half. I could be wrong though. Some times though on-line map sites travel times are way off and i would say it would take only 45 minutes even driving right our the speed limit.

Unless you are coming from another location and not Roseville?

I sure would go Tom but our family trip plans to Wis. where canceled this weekend so my wifes family is over for dinner this evening.

Good luck tonight Tom and bag a big one!

Got a nice 25 pounder last night at about 11:45.... baitfish were everywhere in the area. Lost one more right before 1 o'clock as we were packin it in. Like said before, lots of bumps and drops.

Hey bassboy, nice job on the flatty. Did you get any pics? That's sweet. Did you try the outside bend you were contemplating? What kind of bait? Sounds like a good time was had.

We put a few in the boat fri/sat. Was planning 2 be out all night sunday but impeller issues shut the rest of the weekend down. frown Ended up Bassin' today out of my canoe... Should be back on the river soon...hopefully. Problems got to happen right when the bite start to heat up. mad