• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Daughter's First

Congrats, This is the same reason my son and I are taking a 2 wk fishing trip to MN. Some father/son bonding, learning on both of our parts, and just overall fun. My father did the same thing with me, his dad took him fishing, so it is a family thing. I hope that he enjoys himself, he is 13 so boredom will set in after about an hour but that is fine too. Family is the most important thing.

My daughters 13 to but has been fishing since she could walk. We just don't get alot of time togeather sine the divorce. She loves to fish so that helps. She needs a muskie to complete her Iowa gamefish quest excluding trout. She even has a Silver Northern to her credit.

I truly understand as my son is with his mom camping right now. She is cool about the time we do spend together as long as she is getting equal time. Living in phoenix our fishing is limited so i am hoping to let him experience real fishing for once.