• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Blue Boy

I enjoy the comp on the last image, it looks like some optical illusion. I'm not sure why, I think it has to do with the scale of the bird in relationship to the branches. Great series.

I like the last, also. Not that the first two aren't beautiful. But in the last, the tree itself is sculptural and interesting, and there he sits like a little exclamation point. And, yes,they are very blue--and purple--by nature. Amazing!

This was one of the last birds that I had never seen, but wanted to. I never thought I would ever see one unless it was away from the house. But about 2 weeks ago we were fortunate to have one stop over for 2 days before continuing his migration. What a cool bird to see in person, buit these pictures DO do them justice.