Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Here-Kitty-Kitty

shore fishing tonight?

9 posts in this topic

I'm heading out tonight but not to the river. I'll be hitting a local lake in search of some Channels. I have my bullies cut up, good and bloody, hoping to have some luck!

Ya I had my first full family fishing night ( Mom Dad and boy ) out on the river. We went down to black dog and well ya nothing like always when you go down there. I didn't want to take them out to the other spots that are further down stream. Fear of the baby not being cooperative, and the old lady not wanting to deal with a screaming baby aside the river. Needless to say the night went off without a hitch, it was awesome.

I'll be out in the boat tonight on pool 2. Looks like the temps have come up 11 degrees since I was out last friday!! She should be pushing 68 by the time I get out there. Hopefully the big girls will be putting on the feed bag. Anyone else been getting walleyes on cut bait lately? We managed 4 of 'em last week with the biggest being 26 inches. Just curious. Wish me fish...

Good luck! I just got into catfishing and having a blast. Got a 20 inch channel on Friday near Hidden Falls-using cut bait from shore.Am hitting up coon rapids dam tonight for some more channels. If I was a catfish, I would be ALL over these chunks of bleeding cut suckers I have--but...

I was out at the CR dam this week and the channels were biting one after another for hours. All smaller eater size though. Kept me busy for sure.