• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cavs

bassNspear

what a shot last night by james! That was out of control. Reminded me of the shot that jordan made at the end of the game against the Jazz.

There lucky they won the game last night, you go to orlando 0-2, thats a tough spot to get out!

Nice job Magic. Looks like the Cavaliers have some things to work on in the off season. The Cavs have no reliable scorer outside of James. James is too dependent on getting to the line 20 times a game, off of touch fouls or plays where he initiates the contact. Maybe get a new coach in Cleveland. He didn't really deserve to get coach of the year.

I agree with your "get a new coach" comment 100%!!! The man doesn't coach during the game at all! Did you all notice how during timeouts, coach brown gave the floor to his assistant to draw plays up on the white board and to motivate the team??? To me it seemed like the assistant was more of the coach than brown was!! He did not deserve coach of the year at all! I'm glad that orlando won that series and I really think the finals is going to be a great series! The matchups are awesome!!

didnt show it last night!

Do you all think that James will resign with the Cavs?

Absolutely. I lived in CLE for a couple years and the town is desperate for a championship. James knows this (growing up 30 minutes down the road). If he can bring the trophy home to CLE they will erect a 100 ft statue of him... After the sweep up the ashes of the riots that would undoubtedly take place.

alot of people are wondering if he really wants to stay there. I think he has alot of things going for him there, and might be able to bring a championship there, but if he stays, there going to have to get a few more players around him in order to bring it there!