Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveD

46# Beautiful St Croix Flathead KOTC Entry

15 posts in this topic

When the bite is on you had better chase it. I finally got two KOTC flathead entries last night so I hit the same spot again tonight looking for that elusive 3rd KOTC entry. I got a late start and didn't have hooks in the water until 2100 but I guess I timed it about right. At 2130 this beautiful 46" X 28" flathead nailed my bullhead and after a mighty tussle into the net he went and his stats will go on my 3rd Flathead KOTC entry.

This should put me in the Green but probably not for long if the bite stays this way. Now it is upgrade time - I'm going to hit it hard for the next couple of weeks and try to upgrade my other flathead entries.

We waited a long time for this weather and these river conditions. It is cat fishing time, my friends.

46X2822May09IDA.jpg

That is a great looking fish Steve, congrats!

Three things that I can count on, Death, Taxes and Steve catching a big Croix Kitty.

....and as a bonus, the Twins are on a tear

Holy smokes, Steve. That's a sweet flatty! Wow, you're jumping on the board earlier this year it looks like. Look out, the croix is hoppin!

Nice job.

Awesome fish! Tonight cant get here quick enough! Ive only been out once this year for Flats......I hope I have your luck!

Nice looking beast Steve; btw should you be holding that in your livingroom wink. Congrats bud on putting the 1st big one up.

Great job Steve!

With as knowledgeable about these fish as Steve is, I knew he would be one of the first to put a monster in the boat. The past never lies.

Give her heck Steve. smile

Saw a decent nice ice breaker come in the boat last night unfortunately it was not mine. Next time though or maybe yet tonight.

Lets face it, SteveD OWNS the St Croix and we're just along for the ride!!!

Awesome.....I wonder of if that Tooner is visible on Google Earth!... smile