Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparky27

Where to buy a new prop?

8 posts in this topic

Anybody have any opionions on where the best place is to buy a new prop for a 2 stroke 2006 115 HP mercury motor. I need a new one a.s.a.p. Any advice would be great.

go to gander they have a good selection of props and hubs for $99.99 i know i just had to buy one too

I will strongly suggest Jay Soderbloom at www.soderbloom.com

jay does all my prop work and does many fellow FMers props as well. He is a long time sponsor of FM as well. Give him a call and tel him Northlander sent ya.

Yeah, Jay hooked me up with a great prop at a good price.

I would recommend Soderblooms also.

There's also PropMD in Eden Prairie. I have been working with them to get the correct prop for my F115 and they have been very helpful and willing to work with me on trying different props, and have good prices as well. I would have gone with Soderblooms (talked with them, good people!) but I wanted a place closer that I can drive to.

Thanks for the help everyone. I ended up going to the nearest dealership to get one. Probably paid more than I would have at soderblooms, but I needed one for tonight. Not gonna catch fish with the boat in the garage.