• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

THANKS VETS!

tunrevir

Just a quick thanks to all who are serving and have served in the armed forces to protect our freedoms and country! May you all have a safe and memorable Memorial day weekend!

Tunrevir~

Tun. I thank YOU for your recognizition. However, I never expected or expect to be thanked for doing something for 30 years that I firmly believe in and love. That being, our freedom to walk steets unimpeded, to speak our opinions, to vote for our representatives and to succeed by our own inititives. The ones that deserve the greatest respect lie in Flanders Field, in Arlington and endure the pains of wars in our VA hospitals. And, I thank you for having an appreciation of fore fathers and the framers of the constition of The United States. And, I repect your bearing as a patriot. Enjoy your your long week-end.

Thanks to all that have served and are currently serving. It is a great sacrifice that keeps our country safe. I have no plans on joining any of the armed services but the men and women who are in get my greatest respect.

My feelings here as well Paul, I also served but don't feel the need to be thanked. I have always felt most of the ones we need to thank are no longer with us. Until you have served you will realy never understand what we are talking about, it was our job. No thanks needed here, just proud to have served. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, just take a little time out and pay your respects.

As a Vet, I agree that no thanks is necessary for the Honor to serve for the greatest country in the world. The real thanks goes to our fallen in any campaign and our families who had to endure it back here at home.

I served during a time of peace, and it is with a humbled heart that I say Thank You to all our veterans. I would ask that each of us take time tomorrow to remember those who have unselfishly paid the ultimate price for each of us to live in freedom. God Bless our soldiers and our country!

I sincerely thank all those that have served this country during times of war or peace. The efforts and sacrafices that you all make to keep us safe and to protect the rights that we all cherish are appreciated so much, I cant even think of the right word to say. Thanks to all men and women that have and are serving, your doing a great job. Gob bless!!!

Tun. I thank YOU for your recognizition. However, I never expected or expect to be thanked for doing something for 30 years that I firmly believe in and love. That being, our freedom to walk steets unimpeded, to speak our opinions, to vote for our representatives and to succeed by our own inititives. The ones that deserve the greatest respect lie in Flanders Field, in Arlington and endure the pains of wars in our VA hospitals. And, I thank you for having an appreciation of fore fathers and the framers of the constition of The United States. And, I repect your bearing as a patriot. Enjoy your your long week-end.

Pretty much sums it up.

Everyone, please remember what this day is all about.

Memorial Day is meant to be a day to remember the members of the U.S. Armed Forces who have given the ultimate sacriface to this nation or been injured serving the country. Those who have fallen or returned wounded are the ones who we should be thankful to on this day.

The National Moment of Remembrance encourages all Americans to pause wherever they are at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day for a minute of silence to remember and honor those who have died in service to the nation.

At that time today please take a moment to honor those brave fallen and injured men and women who have served this great nation so bravely so that all can enjoy the freedom and opportunity we have.

I also want to say thank you to all who have served, but would rather do it everyday than just one day a year. If you wish to do more, check out Operation Minnesota Nice. They are always looking for a few more good people. Our servicemen and women are the backbone of this country, bless them all.