• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Keys

My wife lost one of the key fob/keys to my 06 Durango. Anybody know how big of a pain it will be to have it replaced and how much it will cost?

Thanks!

CJH

Lovely. Yes it is the one with the fob built into the key.

Do I need to go to a dealer, or is this something I can order directly? I am assuming I will need to provide my VIN#.

I hate to tell you but it will be much more expensive than $ 195.

My 06 RAM was $ 270....

I went the [YouNeedAuthorization] route and saved a bundle.

I think this should be the next issue the current administration should fix after the credit cards regulations bill laugh

Yep I have heard the internet auction sites are a good way to pick up these expensive chip keys. The programming and key code/cutting has to be done at the dealer. Some need the title and others just go off the info provided on Function 14 and a valid ID.

Good luck!