Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bryguy247

B.M. Weekend Series event on the 30th

9 posts in this topic

Just curious who from FM will be trying out there Skills next weekend for the Bass Masters Weekend series in Hager City. I am attending!!!! I can't wait. I live a ways away from Hager City, so I will be staying in Redwing the night before.

Good luck on the river!! Remember "trim up and hammer down" sure will be intresting crossing lake pepin if the wind starts to blow. Any word on a boat count yet?

Haha Thanks. do you think there will be white caps on lake pepin.... lol. I have not seen or heard of a boat count anywhere yet.

i would be but i have a club tournament that day i would start on the wis side back waters. are a boater or non boater

Thats great HellaBass! I wish you the best!! I will be fishing from the back of somebodys boat. So a little nervous, but excited!!

I am signed up for this and when I called to link with someone.

I ask how many boat are there, she told me as of now this was last week , they told me they had 55 boats signed up.

I am a co angler.

Fished with Hellabass on the river a while back, it was a great time!

Good luck to all

Fins