Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

How to create an @mention - Click Here   07/16/2015

You can use the @mention aspect whenever you want someone to be notified about a post or let them know you are talking about them. Type the @ symbol type in a couple "lowercase" letters pause then once the names pop-up either select or keep typing in letters to narrow down the list until you get the @mention name you are looking for. You can play a game so members can see how it works. If you want to practice or If your name has been @mentioned below you should see it in your notifications (upper right) and you then have to @mention one or two members who haven't been mentioned inthe comments section below. Let's see how long we can keep this going. Anyone who duplicates a name that has already been @mentioned loses. This is the first group to be @mentioned to get the ball rolling: @Borch @Scott K @Corey Bechtold @Matt Johnson @mrklean @eyeguy 54 @Finns @IceHawk @MarkB @Cliff Wagenbach @Wayne Ek
Sign in to follow this  
LHarris

Ted and I fished today

Went out with my buddy Ted today.

TedKmay21.jpg

Ted landed three like this and had one to hand that was too energetic to get a photo of.

I caught a couple decent ones

May21CUa.jpg

May21ACU.jpg

I lost 2 monsters.

One was on the lift out at the end of a cast. It hammered it. Got to see it directly under my nose. At least 25 inch male.

all photos in this thread were released.

I do use my smoker a few times a year.

Morally injured trout go home with me. The raccoons can

find their own trout. I don't leave floaters blindly for them.