• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Friday open seat

harvey lee

Sounds like Tom is still looking for a partner tonight.

It's going to be a GREAT night on the river. If I didn't have other plans, I'd take you up on the seat Tom.

Nope, I can't lay claim to any spots really, only provide suggestions smile

oh wait, I take that back, I did a little hip wader exploring today and hit the motherload of creek chubs. I might be able to lay claim to that since there was no sign of two footed beings there previously. smile

dtro, do you use creek chubs much for flatheads? I have a great spot where I can get as many as need up to about 10". They work great for pike, and I'd imagine a flathead or channel would love 'em, too.

Very slow night. Jeff did hook into a decent channel but that was it. I believe we had some darn eyes messing with our bullheads.

We hit a few spots but no flatheads.

We did have one exciting part to the evening, as we were running up the river, I forgot about a sandbar and wella, we got hung up. I got out of the boat and pushed us of the bar and we were on our way. Always a first for everything.

Back at it soon again.