Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ec30_06

When everyone else goes upstream...

13 posts in this topic

I changed my mind last night at the last minute and headed a couple launches down stream from where I have been fishing.

6 flats last night

43x25

36x23

36x22

32x20

And two under 30." I also had two come un-hooked and two that I swung and missed on. Time for the slackers to get off the couch. grin

Nice. cool I'll be hittin the river hard all weekend probably. I would be out tonight too, but have a couple issues to take care of... cry

Right on Ed!

I think I am subconsciously saving all my fish for league nights cuz the last two times out I haven't got a single run.

Planning on fishin somewhere tonight but dunno where yet. Gonna go catch some bullies.

Very nice, ed. I've been on the couch the last few nights. Need to get out one of these days.

Right on Ed!

I think I am subconsciously saving all my fish for league nights cuz the last two times out I haven't got a single run.

Planning on fishin somewhere tonight but dunno where yet. Gonna go catch some bullies.

I might be heading to kato to work tomorrow. I will probably bring some bullies down to Kyle. If you want I can throw some extras in for ya

I might be heading to kato to work tomorrow. I will probably bring some bullies down to Kyle. If you want I can throw some extras in for ya

I got a few tonight. I should be good for a couple more days until I go back to work Sunday. But thanks for the offer!

nice work Ed get now and I'll take during leage nights grin

Good job Ed, I may need to jump in with you some night, so you can show me how to fish.