Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deitz Dittrich

Bass Opener Secret Word!

34 posts in this topic

I hope i have a good BO come saturday morning!

Got it. It still counts from Wisconsin right? Hopefully I can get something picture-worthy again. A little off topic but I ran into my cousin yesterday (haven't seen him in a few years) and it turns out the fish I posted for the WI opener was caught right in front of his property! Small world.

I will bring the camera and a piece of paper!

I am assuming the same rules as in the past... picture of the fish on a measure board with the sercet word also in the picture... Should be fun!

minnetonka of course! I'm not fishing dennys though. I would have, but he only took guys that would fish them all, an too many dates overlap for me.. I assume your fishing both???

Im waiting for the political conspiracy persons to proclaim the B.O. is part of the liberal agenda to subliminally link barack obama and bass fishing..........

Im waiting for the political conspiracy persons to proclaim the B.O. is part of the liberal agenda to subliminally link barack obama and bass fishing..........

you just did...

Funny.. I like it! He forgot to have a piece of paper next to the fish with the secret word on it.. so it doesnt count.

Our president actually fishes bass tourneys in a suit and tie?

he can wear what he wants as long has he doesnt wear crocs

I'll admit it... I bought crocs... ugly, yes, comfy, oh yeah. Plus they're Max-4. Don't hate me smile

I think that the gal behind him is holding the secret word sign. Oh wait, it says [PoorWordUsage]>

Should be a great opener in MN.. Weather sounds perfect and the bass will be snapping.

I will be on my home lake (Gull) and expect to do quite well.

Look forward to seeing a number of nice fish posted..

ENJOY!