Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bottle Fish

What a perfect day today.

3 posts in this topic

I had an appointment in Mankato today and just thought I would share my great voyage. As I headed out of Hutchinson the first thing I see is a giant dust cloud just outside of town. A little while later while driving past Lake Marion I see a guy trying to fish from shore on the east side directly into the wind. He was not only trying to hold onto his hat but his tackle box on the bench while attempting to fish. Right then I knew it was going to be an interesting drive.

After my appointment on the drive home I see the Mankato mall on fire and the fire department there. A couple miles later I see a school bus darn near driving at a 45 degree angle going down the road. As I head out of New Ulm I see an adopt a Highway crew walking the ditches. I think a rake would of been enough to get whatever it was out of there. Finally I drive by the Winthrop Golf Course and it is packed with golfers. Talk about a slice today. All of this and at least 6 cars broke down on the side of the road with flat tires today on my little trip. Nice day for a flat.

I did not get the best gas mileage today. But what a strange little drive. smile

I was coming down 35E at 3:30 today and could hardly see the skyline as there was so much dust in the air.

I watched a pontoon flip over off a guy's trailer on Hwy 65 in Ham Lake during evening rush hour. The pontoon was upside down in the right lane.