Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARK30

Hats Off to Clay Dyer...

14 posts in this topic

If that story is not inspirational, nothing is.

Thanks for sharing Dark smile He will make one of these times wink

Absolutly amazing! Those are the kind of people who keep this world going.

Wow, that guy is amazing. He has overcome some insane limitations and still goes out there and gets it done. The day he does make the cut, it dang well better be on Sport Center.

I watched the video and all I can say is Ata BOY and I really hope he gets in the cut fare and square. I had my boys watching the video and they asked a ton of questions and all I could say was, " Don't say, I can't do it". After seeing Clay do the things he does we all can learn alot from him. I have seen another video clip about Clay Dyer and I'll tell you this guy is the real deal for sure. Best of luck to him and hopefully his story will make all of our lives a little better knowing how blessed we are..

Great video Dark! Thanks for posting it.

I remember when that aired on ESPN a few years back.

I dont know if he has made a cut of an FLW event to this date, but does works for an organization called C.A.S.T. its a kids fishing organization. He also does quite a bit of motivational speaking.

He is a true gift to the fishing community!

not a big tv fan so i never saw that when that aired, but wow hats off the to the guy.

All I have to say is WOW, I can't wait to get home so I can watch it with sound. And I to am going to make my kids watch it. NEVER SAY YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING, he is proof of that .

WOW just goes to show that if you beleive in something, no matter what you limitations may be. If you truly try you can accomplish anything. Man is that story inspirational!!!