• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot bite

harvey lee

Don’t worry Tom, I can pretty much guarantee you that at one point during your outing tonight you will use the phrase “That was Easy”

Hopefully the St Peter launch is in good shape.

I have heard nothing but good things from the St Peter, Mankato area. Mankato may be the hotest bite going right now. Way to many from that area being fairly quiet.

Maybe a few big KOTC fish in the next 4 days from that stretch of the river.

The St.peter Launch is golden! One caution is if your going up stream there is a very large log stuck on the inside first corner that was 6in under the water a couple of days ago. It might be showing now but just a heads up. Also as far as you guys catching fish you might just want to try lake washington! I would bet you guys could catch something there maybe. grin

Good Luck Fellas! Dont Blow away and catch a monster!

There is NO bite in shako!!! Other than my flattie from last night. Had 2 GOOD runs on bullies this afternoon and upgraded a channel cat laugh

Good luck getting out of the wind tonight, SSW@34 gusting to 50, she was swirling BAD this afternoon. Hard to find anything out of the wind.

Be CAREFUL too. The wind makes it hard to read the water. I lost a prop today frown Luckily it was just the prop, everything else is just fine. Gonna have to get another spare though. I would post pics, but it took the prop right off the motor.

Water was up to 64-66 degrees!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Whisker Warrior
Where's mankato? wink i think the bite is up in Hotpocket and lowblazah's neighborhood not down here....

only bite around here is the skeeters.

well maybe you should bring your rig down here on a thursday and we'll hit the water...

Was shore fishing last night downtown St. Paul with the kids and was able to pick up a couple great channels a 7 and an 11 lber. In the excitment and trying to keep the kids from getting all tangled up in the line, I forgot to take a picture of myself with the KOTC 2009 pic. The cut sucker bite was hot!

[img:center]elin1.jpg

[img:center]arman2.jpg

The St.peter Launch is golden! One caution is if your going up stream there is a very large log stuck on the inside first corner that was 6in under the water a couple of days ago. It might be showing now but just a heads up. Also as far as you guys catching fish you might just want to try lake washington! I would bet you guys could catch something there maybe. grin

Good Luck Fellas! Dont Blow away and catch a monster!

I heard Madison was hot too Kyle. whistle Good luck tonight the action is heating up cool

I plan on spending the next 5 days down there. Should be productive.

Sounds Good! Just need to warn you! You might get stressed driving that boat of yours in a section of river where you dont have a 6ft channel everywhere you go! whistle