• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Appeldoorns GTG Countdown

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home at last, just in time to wash clothes and head to St. Paul. Thought I would post a few Pictures for ya.

The crew

Thecrew.jpg

Nadine and the first fish

Nadine.jpg

Tami and her string of fish, she caught the most, she must have caught and released at least 15. Kept 4 for the fridge.

Tami2.jpg

Tami5.jpg

Tami3.jpg

Tami hits the jackpot, a shade under 28" and FAT!!!!

Tami-1.jpg

I am exhausted will post a few more after hubby's surgery.

By the way I only caught one walleye all weekend, that's what I get for bragging about lake x

Tami4.jpg

The weekend was a blast, Tami is a fishing godess. Nadine our newbee was a fish magnet also. I have to say thank you to Paul and Appledorns for a great weekend. We had a bit of rain on Saturday but we kept ourselves busy. Also Want to say thank you to Dave for the great Launch on Friday night. I will post pictures soon.

Hope

We had a wonderful weekend at Appledoens - as usaul Paul was more then generous.

Fishing was great - Sorry no pics from me - was too busy catching fishing - whistle

The launch was awesome, Capt. Dave put us on fish right away.

We had more fun and laughter then should be allowed, but we also really missed Lisa, Teresa and Shelly - guess we'll have to do it again - SOON !!

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Do I hear Osakis, the sequel?? laughlaugh

we've been chatting about Winni or Leech

osakis must be to tough for them to figure out!!! smirksmirkgrinlaugh seriously, the only time i've had any real sucess on osakis is in the fall and late ice and that was for sunfish.

Glenn - it's not the lake that makes us want to look elsewhere to fish. I would gladly fish Osakis again. We just want to try out some other lakes too!!
another challenge would be green lake by spicer. it kicks my butt often but keep going back. lotz of eyes smallies nordc and structure! has a county campground also.