• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Appeldoorns GTG Countdown

Don't tell me you guys aren't up to crashing a party... winkwink

Maybe Glennda will be there... laughgrin

I or whoever this glennda is aint gonna be nowhere near illacs this weekend!!!! laughcrazy i will be fishin somewhere in kandiohyi cty. smilesmile finally. and as ULT stated its an all girls event. although that punch sounds interesting!!! grinwhistle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, paintball practice!!!!!
but if you gals shoot like ya fish a guy does have a hole lot to worry about.!!!!! get hit!!!hehehaha smirksmirksmilecrazygrinlaughwinkwhistle and by the way NO im not taking that chance! laughsmirk just had to reaally stir things up.

It sounds like plans are being finalized and as much as I would like and try as I might - I just can't manage this weekend. These last couple of weeks have been very expensive and I really should spend at least one weekend home. I enjoy reading through these posts and will hopefully get a chance to go on the next adventure.

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it Debbie frown

But I understand the budget thing.

The food all sounds so nummy!!!

now i just have to get myself going on getting things ready.

find my tent....and air it out...

go grocery shopping and put everything together....

figure out how many layers of clothing to bring...lol

(supposed to get down to 47F at night)

make sure my gear is here and not at dad's, get my camera charged, etc.

u get the idea....

Nah Iceman...I don't know about the other gals..but I have no problem with you coming to introduce yourself...and maybe you can share some of your "mille lacs secrets" with us....

Always nice to put a face with a screen name whether it be a guy or a gal.

hey whats ever it takes to keep the paintballs away:) my fishing partner was gonna call up there and see if there was any campsites still left cause i dont wanna get up at 2:30 in the morning to get the boat in and make it to the rules meeting on time.

iceman

where is everyone? confusedconfused if a man was in charge we would be packed already! winkwhistlecrazywhistlewhistlewhistle ya dont need the kitchen sink. laughlaugh punch cant be that hard to mix, is it?? laughlaughlaughlaugh sorry gals, had to add a mans perspective! wink

I spent all day in Duluth, my hubby had to have a Cardiolite Stress test. Monday morning we head to St. Paul to have a walnut sized kidney stone removed. Oh yeah I hit Sam's Club to buy goodies for the soldiers. Man, it is fun to spend money.....

I got home from work last night and decided to trim a few branches off a pine tree. The neighbor came over, and we limbed it up. Then hubby came home and hooked up a chain to the Tundra and pulled out the tree completely.

Amazing how trimming a few branches turned into removing a complete tree. Finally ate dinner at 11:30 pm!!!

Woke up with an extreme headache this morning, went back to bed. Went to work at 1pm., Got home at 9:30 tonight.

Boy do I need to relax!!!!!

I spent all day in Duluth, my hubby had to have a Cardiolite Stress test. Monday morning we head to St. Paul to have a walnut sized kidney stone removed. Oh yeah I hit Sam's Club to buy goodies for the soldiers. Man, it is fun to spend money.....
barb, hope everything goes well for ya. but in the mean time take it easy on the fish!! laughlaugh

I will not be arriving until Friday. I have had to work late the last 2 nights and have nothing ready for this weekend. Thank God that the higher ups are letting me take a day off with us moving the office at the end of the month. It really bums me out that I will not get overtime pay for the extra hours I'm working because I have friday off. But I am looking forward to getting away from this rat race.

Hope

That is a bummer Hope...I've had those weeks...but...those of us that still have a job can be thankful we do. They bumped us down to 35hrs/week about a month ago. (5X7) Now they're all asking us to voluntarily take 4hrs/wk without pay on top of it.

Even at 35hrs/week I'm thankful/excited to get away from the rat race!! grin