• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Appeldoorns GTG Countdown

Decided to start a new thread for the countdown. The following are committed to the GTG

Iambjm - Barb

FishNovice101 - Char

Hopeforfish - Hope

LisaTealz - Lisa

Reelemin - Tami

Teresa - Teresa

Muskybait - Shelly

Patti

Jendayi - Nadine

DebbieK ?

We can use this post for updates, and I will edit it as needed.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE don't hate me!!

After getting extremely bad news about our boat and trying to juggle $$, I am going to have to back out of the GTG. The motor on the boat went out opening fish weekend, and if we get it fixed now, the mfg. will supply the new power head at no charge, but we have to pay labor. Sorry girls.

Nadine - great news that you've decided to go!!

Sorry you're not gonna make it Debbie. frown I was

looking forward to meeting you

Lisa - dad and I just went to Spring Lake in Prior Lake.

One of the only 2 lakes I can get him to go to. He's kinda

stuck in his ways - in fact, took forever to talk him into changing to a lure color close to mine (I had caught 4 fish up to that point) - but caught his walleye about 5 min. after he changed it up.

i grew up in savage use to fish on prior some

lucked into some nice walleyes 22-24 inch a couple times bobber fishing out in front of what was then freddies

theres a hump that come up to bout 7-8 ft in the evenings

but not sure bout spring dont think i ever fished on that

Patti wow small world. I am on the east side, by Frenchmans.

Ya we did real well Monday nite. Took my 21 year old daughter and a neighbor. We lost count at around 75 crappies and 4 sunfish. No walleyes. All fish were C&R. We did this in less than 3 hours. It was a blast. No real size yet, as all the crappies were between 6-9 1/2 inchers.

G.C.

PLEASE don't hate me!!

After getting extremely bad news about our boat and trying to juggle $$, I am going to have to back out of the GTG. The motor on the boat went out opening fish weekend, and if we get it fixed now, the mfg. will supply the new power head at no charge, but we have to pay labor. Sorry girls.

Don't worry about, stuff happens. Maybe the next one, we usually try to get together several times a year. I know how you feel, we just sunk $800 into our truck and now it has something else wrong with it.

There may be hope afterall - the mfg will cover most of the labor cost for the boat repair. We were looking at close to $1,500 in getting the boat fixed - huge weight came off the shoulders.

Providing nothing else breaks down or falls apart between now and the GTG, I think I can swing it.

OK Gals - less than two weeks away! laughlaugh

Musky will be open by then. I got some new cowgirls last year that I haven't tried yet. frown I will be bringing them along and cast my arms off for the elusive musky.

If anyone has the gear and wants to fish for them, bring it along. I'd love to have the company in the boat.

I would love to do some musky fishing,as of right now I am having trouble with my boat motor and not sure if it will be fixed by then. Lets keep our fingers crossed. and if you let me in your boat again...lol I still owe you a wash...