Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a47mlb

Big Break

7 posts in this topic

Who's been watching the Big Break?

That guy Brian cracks me up. I hope he make's it a little longer, although I don't think he will, just 'cause I like listening to his boastful babble during the little interviews.

I was watching it last night and the guy really bothers me....."Natural swing, natural shot, blah blah blah....." I would have a hard time playing 9 holes let alone 18 holes with a guy like that without leaving the course

Pretty sure one of the ladies is going to win it, although the "Girl Brian" from Ireland needs to go soon, she needs one of those flashing neon signs above her heard that reads "Abi Normal"

(just a random young frankenstein reference)

I agree that dude is SO into himself. Each time he hits a shot 40 feet past the hole its because he "hit it too pure" !!

What a doofus. I remember watching the very first big break - boy have they come a long ways now! They get 2K for just winning one hole against one competitor! The first guys got the shaft! They are now pampered way beyond belief - but it is a fun show to watch. I kind of like gerena - she hits it long and is very easy on the eyes.

Well Brian is gone, now lets get rid of that Irish Girl "Brian" and the rest of show will be watchable......

Yea, I liked Brian's comment, "I'm much, much better than half the guys on tour."

See ya, Brian!!

He really sucks for how often he claims he "pures" a shot.

That guy was an [PoorWordUsage]

they do have some good looking women on the show other then the irish chick, that guy was a tool though.