• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stay off the river

ikeslayer

Just warning all of you that the miss river in our parts is running a little low - meaning things you can normally run are a little iffy - prefished with Greg (championelite) on thursday for a club tourney on sat and after a morning of diagnosing some engine issues at the house we hit the water and only managed a bent skeg - so you should all stay off the river it is bad fishing

mislargie.jpg

o yea but we did catch a few fish - kind of embarrased about the quality - but maybe that is the angels shining light on us?

Originally Posted By: champion198elite
I'm looking forward to getting on some lakes and not having to worry.

worry? i don't even think you know how to do that!!!!

and yes anything is runable - trim er up and give it heck - said well

Ha,HA,......I truely dont. Its taken a couple of years to reach thispoint but I'm fairly confident in my ability to "run" the river.