• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009-8' X 20' Ultimate Lodge Fish House, Red, V-Nose, Tandem axle, Cedar Interior, Dinette, Loveseat, storage cabinets, 4 bunks, 10 holes, 3 burner stove and oven, bathroom, cd/dvd stereo system, 110 converter, catch covers and lighted holes. Sleeps 5-6. Non-smoking, no pets.

Manufacturers warranty. Used as a demo during the 2009 ice fishing season.

MSRP over $28,000 new, regular price - $18,995 – Priced slashed to $16,500 FINAL PRICE REDUCTION - $15,200!!!!Call today, this one won't last long!! (800) 365-2560

hbu.jpg

hbu2.jpg

hbu3.jpg

Please call (800) 365-2560

At that price, I should buy it to go along with the one I bought last year. A matched set... Bet my wife would have something to say about that.

All joking aside, these are great houses and you will have no regrets with this one. Even though these houses have been resort houses, there was barely any wear and tear on the one we bought. They are well taken care of.

Believe me Highbanks, I would love to have this house. I dragged my wife to the computer to show it to her and say "Honey, you'd love fishing out of this".

Still working the angle that it can double as a camper in the warm months.

Pray for me. wink

I'd be happy to tell her my experience fishing in the LODGES - I honestly believe they are the best fish houses on the market. Where else can you bake brownies and catch a walleye at the same time!! I can't imagine trying to fish out of a portable ever again!! I actually just sold our Grand Lodge unit and the family that purchased it is using it as a camper this summer, they ordered the a/c unit from us and are having it installed. The best part is the a/c area is already roughed in - which makes installation a snap!! Remind her that the interest is deductible and it is still under warranty!! Feel free to call with any questions at 800-365-2560!!