Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikemaster101

Cell Phones

17 posts in this topic

What is the best Verizion cell phone on the market today I am ready for a new phone and it seems as if all of the phones that i get are junk just wondering what anyones opinion is?

Thanks

First, you'll have to decide what kind of phone you want. Do you need a smart phone like a palm or blackberry? Verizon has some phones with fold out keyboards, so if you text a lot you might want to look at one of those. They also have some touch screen phones. Pretty much every phone comes with a camera, but do you need one with higher quality or a flash? Many phones come with a built in music player. Whats important to you?

I have an LG EnV2, and it has been great. Good battery, good reception, easy texting, etc... Its a hair bigger than my old Razor, but its trememdously better!

Unless you want a smart phone, you should check it out.

I used to work for verizon and motorolla phones seemed to have the least problems. I have been using motorolla phones for over a decade, great phones i.m.h.o

my LG chocolate has far outlasted any other cell phone i have had. i might make the two years until im elligable for a new one!

Not on verison anymore however i traded my Iphone to a blackberry. Just could not get the hang of the i phone. I had an old sanyo that was rubber cased, not many bells and whistles but rugged. I dropped it 40 ft still worked great. If you want rugged, there are some mil spec phones out.

I have a Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Curve and a LG Voyager currently, all 3 great phones.

Would reccomend the Curve to anyone that needs a data plan, the storm is great and all, but overall I like the curve a bit better.

I have a LG 8350 and love it. I tried the env2, and I couldn't stand it - hated that phone.

I have been a motorolla fan for years. they always seem to be the most durable. all but my current one (moto W755) have had great reception. I only buy a new phone when mine breaks so I usually get 3 or so years out of a Motorolla and thats sitting in my pocket all day every day.

I have the Voyager its OK some things I like some I don't.

I do wish I would have got the Dare instead of the Voyager.

I bought a blackberry for my Sprint service, it is the best I have ever had by far. I am kinda known for being tough on my stuff, if I dont like it I say so . It takes GREAT video and pictures, the online browser is very good for a cell phone. I play radio on it all the time. It was great this season while shed hunting. Battery life seems above average.

That said, I had to get a 2nd one because the first one seemed to lock up alot. Sprints cust. service is total junk, I had to argue to get them to send another one. Eventually they sent my old one back to me ( I had to buy the 2nd one at a discount) .

So if anyone needs a new blackberry for sprint let me know, I was going to put it on e...bay soon. They did some software upgrade on the first one it seems fine now.

I had the LG Voyager for about a year and thought it was the best phone I've had. Then the other day I went and upgraded to a Blackberry Curve and it blows the Voyager out of the water.

If you can fit the data plan into the budget I would recommend checking out the Blackberry Curve.

I was on the River last night listening to a Radio station out of Philly, checking out the live radar, and reading my email all at the same time.

Sprints cust. service is total junk, I had to argue to get them to send another one. .

Really i have sprint and thier customer service has been second to none better then any cell company i have ever had!

Well naturally I am sure that some people have good experiences, but I can promise you overall their reputation is just that, they are bad.

If you like pay in advance I can tell you tracphone has been awesome. I have a 20 dollar phone and it works fine. I mostly use it around Minneapolis. Works well out on mille lacs to.

Pay about 30 to 100 bucks for 1 year of service and some minutes to get started. No bills or contracts.

I have an LG EnV2, and it has been great. Good battery, good reception, easy texting, etc... Its a hair bigger than my old Razor, but its trememdously better!

Unless you want a smart phone, you should check it out.

I love mine too. I especially like having the cable to plug into the computer for data transferring and charging. Very rarely use the wall charger.

i had the original chocolate for the past 1-1/2 years thru verizon. Well, the charger port went bad on it, battery died and i was unable to recharge it, i called them to see what my options were and to activate my old phone until i could figure out what to do, apparantly my year and a half phone was under warranty and i had a replacement refurbished chocolate at my door the next day NO CHARGE. i dont pay for any warranty coverage or extra phone insurance, so i think this is pretty sweet. i took it to a verizon dealer and got my contacts and downloads transferred for FREE and now im set. very very happy.