• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boat floors person

coombia21

The trick is to get some buddies together, budget a few cases of beer in and some pizza, and have them help ya.

nothing is better than someone asking or saying, wow that's in great shape, or I haven't seen that floorplan before...

I've helped with 3 boats now, and yeah it takes a while and sometimes takes a bit of work, but sure can be fun.

I was looking at a nice older Lund Tyee, the price was right, and with about $1500 of materials, I would have had a one of a kind fishing rig. But the boat wouldn't fit in the garage. So I had to stick with a smaller boat, and came across a great deal on a '06 alumacraft, so I jumped on it.

There is a guy in the Twin Cities who advertises in Outdoor News - I can't recall his name. He used to be a professional Walleye fisherman many years ago - and he does outstanding work in this area. His ads are always in there, though.

I've done my own, twice. I wish I would have used this guy - but I'm not that handy.

post pics of ur boat. i recently did a similar project on my S-16 Lund and it turned out pretty well.

if you post a pic or two or ur boat and a detailed explanation of what u wanna do, i could help out possibly.