Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawkeye43

fish house door

10 posts in this topic

I am looking for a back door so I can put the ATV into the house. The ATV is 54" wide with the tracks on and thats where the promble starts. Most doors don't go big enought. I talked to a place that makes truck vans about double doors with a door in a door. Anyone have any thoughts on who else would make a door???

We were in the same situation as you. We ended up going to a local trailer dealer, and ordering a double door kit. This didn't come with a frame, so we had to make one. Not hard to do either. Makes for a better door than any of the fish house place's doors.

Try fish house supply They have double door Not sure the size

fishhousesupply.com

I already did, the widest is 50" like most builders. I'm thinking its got to be at least 60" wide so there is a little room on each side. I am going to check with a dealer that sells cargo trailer to see if any would build one.

The double doors we installed from the trailer dealer are 72" wide.. Have plenty of room to spare with them.

My brother-in law bought a dbl door from Miltona Blacksmith (North of Alexandria) shop that was wider than the average dbl door. Beleive it will work, check their HSOforum & give them a call.

Big Buck Buster, can you send the name of that door place again?? I can't find it anywhere, has to be old age.

Big Buck Buster, can you send the name of that door place again?? I can't find it anywhere, has to be old age.

Yes, I will look back for the email I sent you, and send it again.