• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunday Game 7

Scott M

Cleveland and Denver are waiting in the wings and Boston-Orlando and Houston-Los Angeles are going to 7. Any conference finals predictions? I think it's LeBron's year but we're also seeing what a player Chauncey Billups is.

Denver-Cleveland NBA Finals? That's my guess based on how hot those two teams are playing.

Bynum has been underwhelming and the Lakers didn't make that run that everyone expected from last year and earlier in the season.

Boston is hobbling into another Game 7...I just don't think they will have anything left in the tank for Cleveland and a "Willis Reed" return by Garnett wouldn't help that series I'm afraid, if they can hold off Orlando.

Houston has some players...people forget they won 22 straight last year without Yao and T-Mac.

Orlando would be amazing with one more scorer. Howard is a beast and Rashard Lewis still has his moments.

I 3rd that one on Kobe and the Lakers. Like I was saying on a different thread some of these injuries are very unfortunate. Where you have subpar teams possibly advancing because of other teams injuries. The Lakers would be toast already if the Rockets had there 2 best players playing, that is a givin. Same with Boston there would be no game 7 today with a healthy Garnett. Shoot it could have easily been Houston and Boston in the Finals if they had all there players......