• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where??

hanson

Are the BIG cat photos???

Good Lord... the Lilacs have been at full bloom all week and I haven't caught wind of a big fish in this forum yet?

My 1st trip of the year has been good the last few years for something solid.... I remember a 47 pounder hitting on 1st trip last year. grin

Gonna take a serious look at the boat motor tomorrow... hopefully figure out whats ailing her.

Are the BIG cat photos???

Good Lord... the Lilacs have been at full bloom all week and I haven't caught wind of a big fish in this forum yet?

My 1st trip of the year has been good the last few years for something solid.... I remember a 47 pounder hitting on 1st trip last year. grin

Gonna take a serious look at the boat motor tomorrow... hopefully figure out whats ailing her.

Call up Shamu..... His motor cacked up at LOTW/ rainy and he will be working on his also. laugh

Speaking for myself, there hasn't been a lack of trying, that's for sure.

The ratio of nights at home/fishing is still leaning on the fishing side. The past few nights have brought the balance somewhere back to a semi-sane level, but the next couple of weeks will make quick work of that.

Just a matter of time, and the bumps and bruises suffered early on will pay dividends.

I was getting a bit concerned about have a bait reserve on hand (stubborn little guys), but I finally was able to put in a little sweat equity and taken care of that for a couple of weeks.

The fishing this spring has been better for fish in the 30lb range than I can ever remember! Have put many fish in the boat over 30lbs already and quite a few in the 20's. Only thing that were lacking is the 40+ pound fish.

The fishing this spring has been better for fish in the 30lb range than I can ever remember! Have put many fish in the boat over 30lbs already and quite a few in the 20's. Only thing that were lacking is the 40+ pound fish.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Originally Posted By: Kyle B

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Hey Now.....

This thread is titled..... "WHERE"?

spots.... pics..... fish.... Bull shiesters....

This is "WHERE" we can make up anything we want to.... laugh

Hey Now.....

This thread is titled..... "WHERE"?

Thats right Larry, I asked where are the BIG cat photos?

I don't care about 30 pounders. grin

I'm talking BIG cat photos, 40 plus.

Here's to bloody knuckles and cat rash. wink