Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanson

Where??

34 posts in this topic

Are the BIG cat photos???

Good Lord... the Lilacs have been at full bloom all week and I haven't caught wind of a big fish in this forum yet?

My 1st trip of the year has been good the last few years for something solid.... I remember a 47 pounder hitting on 1st trip last year. grin

Gonna take a serious look at the boat motor tomorrow... hopefully figure out whats ailing her.

Are the BIG cat photos???

Good Lord... the Lilacs have been at full bloom all week and I haven't caught wind of a big fish in this forum yet?

My 1st trip of the year has been good the last few years for something solid.... I remember a 47 pounder hitting on 1st trip last year. grin

Gonna take a serious look at the boat motor tomorrow... hopefully figure out whats ailing her.

Call up Shamu..... His motor cacked up at LOTW/ rainy and he will be working on his also. laugh

Speaking for myself, there hasn't been a lack of trying, that's for sure.

The ratio of nights at home/fishing is still leaning on the fishing side. The past few nights have brought the balance somewhere back to a semi-sane level, but the next couple of weeks will make quick work of that.

Just a matter of time, and the bumps and bruises suffered early on will pay dividends.

I was getting a bit concerned about have a bait reserve on hand (stubborn little guys), but I finally was able to put in a little sweat equity and taken care of that for a couple of weeks.

I'm making a call... next weekend is THE weekend.

Hmmm... Memorial Weekend is it? grin

I have heard of several over 30 lbs lately. Two are from a spot I have fished recently.

The fishing this spring has been better for fish in the 30lb range than I can ever remember! Have put many fish in the boat over 30lbs already and quite a few in the 20's. Only thing that were lacking is the 40+ pound fish.

The fishing this spring has been better for fish in the 30lb range than I can ever remember! Have put many fish in the boat over 30lbs already and quite a few in the 20's. Only thing that were lacking is the 40+ pound fish.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Originally Posted By: Kyle B

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Hey Now.....

This thread is titled..... "WHERE"?

spots.... pics..... fish.... Bull shiesters....

This is "WHERE" we can make up anything we want to.... laugh

Well i have seen one pic of a nice 30lb from a guy who came walking back from a spot i frequent so hopefully i'll hook into her and post a pic...

Well, my creek chub spot was hopping today!

I can't wait to throw this one on a big hook and see what eats it

005-5.jpg

Hey Now.....

This thread is titled..... "WHERE"?

Thats right Larry, I asked where are the BIG cat photos?

I don't care about 30 pounders. grin

I'm talking BIG cat photos, 40 plus.

Here's to bloody knuckles and cat rash. wink

005-5.jpg

That is the biggest fathead I have ever seen. I can't wait to see the walleye you bring in with that!

That's a creek chub pug

That's a creek chub pug

This is the thread where the Bull Shiesters are hiding whistle

I don't care about 30 pounders. grin

Here's to bloody knuckles and cat rash. wink

A couple 30lbers can bloody some knuckles up. wink

Well, my creek chub spot was hopping today!

I can't wait to throw this one on a big hook and see what eats it

005-5.jpg

lol@ that picture

The [PoorWordUsage] deep for sure in this thread.

That looks like a male shiner

Ya think?!?!?!?!? I was gonna venture Goldfish.

Hey Kyle I need your number man! jeffwiborg@yahoo.com

I think that there are going to be significantly fewer 40's caught this year.

I also think that the first 40 is not going to be caught in my boat.

Nothing but monsters like Darrens 14 by 7.5 he got the other night.