• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

does anyone know what type of boat this is?

I know the emblem on the side says "Sea Breeze" but that is just the model. Does anyone know what the make is? and the year? This is 17' long and 7' wide.

The Florida Registration says its last register is in 1971, but it could be a few years older than that.

DSC02099.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02101.jpg

VacationLand,

*UPDATE* Looks like a 1964 Fabuglas. found a site with nothing but old glass boat pics!

Back in the 60's seems like everybody and their brothers were building glass boats. I notice a large reinforcement to the transome. That tells me that there is probably some rotten plywood in the transome. if you are looking for a brand to register it with just go with the "Seabreeze" name. Some mfgrs hid their tags up under the deck or perhaps it is just gone. It otherwise looks to be an interesting boat. I see you are from the east coast. Here in MN I would have suggested a few boat brands such as Larson, Herters, Glasstron, ect... Try looking online under vintage fiberglass boats. Let us know what you find.