• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures of your wheeler

coombia21

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my polaris that apparently doesnt work or run in mud? you guys got me fooled.....this picture was taken after a 2hr harescramble race, which I did finish, and again I was on a Polaris...hmmm how could that be?

100_1834.jpg

by the way here is the hole shot pic of the same race, funny how that little Polaris 500 is ahead of those big bad Kawi V-twins?

thefarm_holeshot.jpg

yup that's my 2004 scrambler, its pretty much retired and due to medical problems I didn't race all of 09. I will be building another XC race quad, just not sure what or when. $$$ and time call in other directions right now.

their fun and fast, but you have to do a lot of work to reinforce the frames and a-arms

the box frame is hardly nothing and very weak. Here is what the can-am race quads have to do:

stock frame:

can_am_frame_mod.jpg

modded frame:

can_am_frame_mod2.jpg

love the concept, hate the price

Thanks guys. I like it a lot, but like any ride it has its good points and bad. I think for flat terrain it is awesome. The argo has no suspension, so if the terrain gets bumpy, hold on to your kidneys! Being able to drive down the boat ramp and out to catch some sunnies - pretty cool. Caught in that snow storm - no problem staying warm and getting home. It is skid steer so you have to be careful in the yard to keep from tearing up the grass.

J

Hang on big guy. Been working and will start puttin' some of the extras on today at my Bro's garage. I will bring the camara along and should have some pics on by tomorrow evening. Can't wait to show ya. My Bro bought one two, and I'll snap a few of his also. Junky...............