• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures of your wheeler

coombia21

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good time at Red Top Sparkybear!

Lep beat me too it! The first pic is in the parking area along 65 too!

I did not even know he was taking the picture of me in there, just worked out to be a neat pic.

As for the first pic, it is in Danbury I think, we were riding the gandy dancer trail that day.

Originally Posted By: Dozer
Looks like a good time at Red Top Sparkybear!

Lep beat me too it! The first pic is in the parking area along 65 too!

I did not even know he was taking the picture of me in there, just worked out to be a neat pic.

As for the first pic, it is in Danbury I think, we were riding the gandy dancer trail that day.

Maybe your right blush its your picture, you would know. wink

You gotta like that Rangerguy . It only takes so much power to do everything if it is geared right .

I echo Lep7mm . Always use low range or gear if your making them grunt .

Someday I want a machine with tracks . It will be the one having all the power . LOL

When that day comes I'm going big bore but its the little machines that are lasting the longest doin duty everywhere . I'm happy with my choice and it seems most are with theirs .

I do miss my ol 84 175 tri at times since i sold it a year ago .Made for some fun wheelies in all gears but scary ride doubling through the bush or on sidehills . LOL

Yes we use our bikes year round . LOL

DSC01793.jpg

TD