• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cut Foot Sioux Camping

Fishinguy40

I'm looking at planning a camping/fishing trip to Cut Foot Sioux later this summer. I have heard that there are no-reservation camp sites available that are accessible by boat only. I have looked at the forest service web site and they mention the camp sites but do not provide a map that shows locations.

Does anyone know where I could find more information?

Go to recreation.gov an do search for campgrounds in mn. I have camped that area some and I am not aware of boat only sites. I know there a sites that alow you to dock your boat at the site but you can still drive to the site. I know that Kabetogama has several boat only sites but I don't know if you need reservations or not. Good luck..........

We have camping available at High Banks - spacious wooded sites, full-hook-ups and only two miles by water to Cutfoot Sioux!! We have a lodge/restaurant/cocktail bar/laundry/grocery/firewood/ice/bait/free boat launching to our guests. Check out our HSOforum at www.highbanks.com for more details or call 800-365-2560. We would love to host your summer vacation!!

i 'd call the us foresty ask them if you can leave ur vehilce at a landing like in macavity or check check with bowens lodge...wiliams narrows...or eagle nests resorts they are all right on the cutfoot i also i'm sure you can put it in

at the campground i believe it called north deer and there is parking area there i know you can park cuz i have before