• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

From the Scottish Highlands

Well, actually from near Bemidji, but I figured the title would get Stu McKay to look in. gringrin

And they are the Scottish Highland breed of cattle, a mighty cool breed indeed. Cows don't usually interest me as photographic subjects, but in this case I call them cows with character. smilesmile

3529503376_4811047cdc_o.jpg

3529502440_d85553b11c_o.jpg

3529501352_953a35360d_o.jpg

3529500202_61edf2001f_o.jpg

3529497678_48b19bd68a_o.jpg

3528683445_d16f7c5fba_o.jpg

In this one, it's actually the bull the calf is trying to suckle. Probably not having much luck there. smilesmile

3529498604_42a1915c68_o.jpg

Oh, but you gotta love that baby. And the tender attention he is getting. The close ups just made me think they would be a groomers nightmare--can you see me gettin' that big mama up on the puppy torture table? Well, I suppose that doesn't happen, so nice photos, Steve.

Interesting fur! True corn rows!

Another sad reminder however-we've been trying to save up for a trip to the Isle of Man in the British Isles and every year we seem to come up short [wife says it's due to lens purchases :)]

The trip would be two fold,to visit some of my wife's distant kin,and I've always wanted to photograph the annual TT motorcycle races held on the island in June.

Maybe next year. frown