• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, are we going to have boat parking or car/truck parking probably have to run that by campground owners?

Todd I will talk to the owners of the vacant lot just before you get to the park, we should be able to pull it off. As far as the park, I will ask and I will pay the guest fee's

Steve

Yes surgery went well,just a bit of recovery time involved.Had a nerve decompression and tendon relocation done on the rt elbow and a trigger finger release on the rt little finger.Thats odd. I shoot left handed and i got trigger finger on my rt hand.Go figure. Thanks Timmy,Well healed I dam well better be. Always got a sharp knife ready Todd.

Todd thanks for the get well.I'm still alittle sore,what sucks is I'm on line for greenlight laser surgery on the 19 of June on the prostate.It shouldn't be too bad though out patient only takes about 1.5 hr I'm chomping at the bit and ready to get out on the water.Thanks again Todd and a long overdue Hi' to the whole gang.

Bump....Oh [PoorWordUsage]e, I hit my head laugh

ThunderLund...hope all is well. PLEASE give me a shout back...I am in the unemployment line with you and Callie mad

Use my house #, as my Company Cell is no longer mine sick

I wouldn't mind if you stopped out and could catch up...they're a few other things that I need to talk to you about tired

Dougie

What the h-ll . . .state lay off in education? Makes no sense when they keep increasing staff in Albany. I'll catch up with yo on the phone . . .unless that Spanish lady is back!! Sorry about not posting . . .travel again!

If anyone wants to get a hold of me...call the 655 number, as I had to deport the Spanish Lady. I had to break off the relationship. She turned into a stalker...every time I was in the shower, she would appear in the bar of soap and make me do dirty things to myself, If Vanessa knew...oh boy. She would want a blind midget Doninican to rub her corns crazy

Franky...get the little lady and whoever wants to come out to the new house and have a bad [PoorWordUsage] dinner party wink