• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey buddy in reference to getting out in the boat with you ... I got a call last night late I have 3 games from 9 a.m to 2 p.m. that day. confused Just wanted to let you know so you can come up with a plan "B", the next two weeks except for Memorial Day my schedule is jammed pack. After the 29th of May things thin a bit then it will only be max 4 or 5 games a week from there on until 1st week of September.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try Timmy - not!

Steve - I'll give you credit for that one... But I protest, that thread was started after many and I mean many beverages. Plus I can edit/change any post of yours at any time. Who knows what you'll say next? cool

Dark Cloud wink You'll have to catch me without a cup on partner and I don't see that happening anytinme soon. laugh

Todd I have me Women Slowpitch League this evening wink

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWPitch is all he could handle right now...They called him "One Touch Tommy" in High School crazy

Salmonseeker73 came down to the field last night to watch a few girls er uh games. Something happened last night that I couldn't believe... My fastest slow-pitch 7 inning game took a mere 48 minutes and the final score was 1-0. Off to VVS for a bit to finish a suspended game and go behind the dish for another game thereafter. Can't wait to get finished today it will be a nice break til Tuesday.

I'm smashed busy until after the 15th of june, after that lets see if we can organize a guys night out for fishing and beer at the camper. I have room for 3 comfortably and not sharing the same furnature and 1or2 on the floor.

Just a thought,

Steve

Todd,

After the 15th I might sneak up there and do some fishing also. Might have room in the boat for a few people. I'll give you a call.

Steve

PS..... The Sonar/GPS is still in the truck laugh I'll lock it in the camper after the next trip up. Also if you want to use my boat and camp site as a launch off that week let me know. I will bring up the key's on my way to Michigan....along with the gps...LOL