• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of The Turtles

ec30_06

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a few people in the 'kato area had a side bet on me getting the first one of the year. I'm glad I didn't disappoint anyone. I just wish I knew why they turtles are so fond of me. I can be in a boat with 4 other people using the same bait as them and still boat multiple turtles to everyone Else's zero. Same way with shovelnose.

That's why they call you Softshell Eddy grin

I remember a couple years back you pulled a monster the size of a manhole cover. Have not seen anyone lick a turtle yet winkgrin

Who ever bet against you was a sucker wink

I got my first softshell last night.

I kept getting these hard quick hits on a sucker head last night and I thought it might be turtles. I never did hook one but it was quite annoying. I kept automatically jumping for the rod thinking it was a fish. I suppose it is about that time of the spring for those critters to enter the picture too,

if your lickin them turtles thats why you keep catching them they'll tell 2 turtles and them 2 will each tell 2 and so on and on grinlaugh

you better hope that the turtles dont try and lick back.

A formed breastplate would look manly, and you'd be suprised what a coat of lacquer can withstand wink. Ahh fine..a popcorn bowl HKK; just think how the chicks would go gaga over it when you invite them over for movie night, also the mandatory butter dispenser would be less arduous to install. whistle