Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeBo101

Scrubs

13 posts in this topic

Anyone on here big Scrubs fans? I just watched the finale the other day and it was phenominal. The intro with "Snow" by the red hot chilli peppers was a perfect start to a great episode. Sad to see the best show on TV won't have anymore new episodes. The reruns are still hilarious though.

Great show with lots of quirkiness, comedy, dramady, and a few of the episodes are extremely emotional. Lots of continuity throughout the series so the throwbacks were great in the last episode.

Definitly a great episode! Sad to see my favorite show is done. frown But like you said the reruns are atill great!

I couldn't agree more. Great show....wife has the DVD collections.....

I heard on the radio the other day that ABC renewed it for another season. Maybe I misheard, but I'll try to check into it.

I heard on the radio the other day that ABC renewed it for another season. Maybe I misheard, but I'll try to check into it.

I ahve heard that too, but JD and a few others aren't coming back

Last I read on one of the scrubs forums there is some buzz about Zach being back for 6 episodes or something. Kind of a bummer they can't let a show end when it should end. The show being moved to ABC seemed to revitalize it a bit as well. Season 7 was not up to par with other years of scrubs but it was still good.

Not sure how I would feel about a JD and Carla free scrubs. Kinda lame to have a show missing the lead character and one of the other core characters. Be kinda weird not having the episode titled "My Finale" not be the last one......

As long as Perry Cox is on there- I will watch it. Oh, and Ted.

Just watched the Finale today and it was very good. I've been a big fan of the show since it started. I hope they don't continue it with out the main charactor. Though I do agree, I love Dr Cox.