• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone catch SNL with Justin Timberlake?

ozzie

Wow all I caught were a few skits but they had me rolling.....how about the Mother's Day song? If you haven't seen it try to find "Justin Timberlake Mother Lover" song.....now that is some funny shtuff right there!!

Everytime he is on SNL it will be a good one. It is almost a guarantee. A few months ago he had to opt out of being in one, he still stopped by and did a couple skits- including the hilarious one where he was a dancer in the Beyonce video

I haven't watched SNL for quite awhile, because it just isn't funny any more (IMO).

I am not of fan of his music, but have become a big fan of his overall. I tuned in last weekend only because he was on.

I find him to be a breath of fresh air in an otherwise horrible state of personalities in the popular music scene.

He's extremely talented, plays several instruments, he can actually sing, is extremely funny and seems to be a natural in front of the camera.

Maybe most of all, he doesn't seem to take himself so seriously. In spite of his huge success, he seems very down-to-Earth.

To me, Justin Timberlake is the guy we all had in our high schools, or maybe you were him. Captain of all the sports teams, prom king, homecoming king, class president- you get the idea. In Hollywood, he seems to be that guy- with the good looking women and hes with the in crowd, and we aren't reading about him being arrested every week.

they did another skit where he was coming to america and they were talking about what their great great grandkids would be doing. He basically talked about his success and the women he has dated and the brittney line was " when my great-great grandson is 16 he will date a girl and they will claim to be virgins but he will hit that" just classic!!! also "my great great grandson will bring sexy back...I don't know where it will have went but he will bring it back"...good stuff....I can't wait for the re-run in the summer!!!

Ya, the mother lover video was pretty funny. "I can be your mother lover" grin

After seeing it I kept wondering why they where doing sit-ups when signing it laugh while one of them assists the other. Whats up with that? laugh

I stopped watching since Red Ships of Spain grin, but have picked back up in it in the last year or so.

He is a far better comedic actor than he is a singer. I wonder how well he can write comedy. He would be an awesome regular on SNL.

The "Coming to America" skit was good.

Andy Sandberg's songs are always good: "I just 'Jazzed' in my Pants", " 'Richard' in a Box", and last weeks "Mother Lover". They all seem to work well with JT.

the guy is a great singer so you saying that he is a better comedic actor than singer is saying alot!!! I am not a big fan of his music but the guy can sing!!!