Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GBPackerNut

2005 / 2006 Yamaha F40 Tachometer

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where or how to hook a tach to the motor?

Here is some information:

Yamaha

40 HP four stroke

Model F40TLR

3-cyl, 3-carburetor, tiller

Mfg date is Sept 2005 sold in July 2006.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

You'll need a wiring harness from Yamaha to correct a tachometer, and unfortunately there's not much getting around that.

marine_man

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Google;   Sayyid Qutb  and you can then read and decide on your own where and how todays Islamic Fundamentalists originated. 
    • Also check out discount ramps dot com
    • Hotspot outdoors of course!
    • Money to be made, and the cold war (you remember the cold war, right?) was the reason we did various things.    Go read about Stalin and his successors to see why we were worried about the Soviet Union.   What we did might or might not have turned out like we hoped but that doesn't change what the situation was.   
    • Dave, your economist wants immigrants to meet requirements like posting a bond or having assets.  Why should they do that when they can just come in with nothing through the porous borders?   Isn't the argument about open borders vrs controlled immigration?   Would the 11 million undocumented have to go back home and post a bond?     If the US through its political process decides to allow immigrants, that's cool.    But that is not what we have now.   Better pick that mike back up.  
    • I'm still trying to figure out why we pushed the coup in Ukraine, other than to cause trouble of course.
    •   Ditto, almost exactly the same. I wouldn't spend a ton of money on decoys if your just starting.
    •   To tell you the truth. I have never cleaned a cottontail ever that didn't have flees all over them in the winter. So I just stop hunting them and went for Snowshoes which are bigger and never found flees on them, oddly?
    •   Seems the hares are down from when I was younger but the cottontails seem plentiful enough. I popped these with a 20 gauge shotgun while grousing
    • I use to go for Snowshoes a lot in the winter with a scoped 22. It was fun sneaking through the pines looking for them. See the little black eye and "bing".  Seems like they just fell off the face of the earth for many years so I just gave up trying for them. I'm sure with the big "Down with Fur" thing and not many taking out as many Fox and Yotes by trapping it really took a hit on the bunnies!  I wrote the DNR back a few years ago and asked them about it and he said: we really don't manage the Rabbits at all. And he gave me the old "Grouse BS". Their just at the bottom of their 10 year cycle!   Seems to always be their answer!
  • Our Sponsors