Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluker

Nerdy Elite Series Fantasy Fishing numbers

9 posts in this topic

Well the Fantasy Fishing Geek (myself) started off the year with a bang and was leading the group for a few tournies. I'm hit a big slump recently, and many of you are whipping up on my now.

The Elite's just crossed the 1/2 way point in the regular season, so I thought I'd throw out some interesting numbers for you guys.

6 Anglers have made the cut (top 50) in all 5 tournies (worst finish follows). Skeet (24) and KVD (45) will come as no surprise. Faircloth (44) is also in that group, so some of the same from the last 2 years. The next 3 guys are quietly having awesome years. Klein (33), Randy Howell (39) and Hack Attack (49).

11 anglers have yet to make a Top 50. Bondy (52 - but no longer fishing), Elias (54), Wurm (55), Zell-a-mander (57), Gritter (59), Peter T! (60), Yusuke Miyazaki (61 and my sleeper pick for Gunterville OUCH), Broderick (62), Mize (64), Langill (67) and Goldbeck who hasn't finished better than 70th.

Biggest Fantasy Salary movers since the beginning of the season: Herren +1.8, Fralick +1.7, Vinson +1.6, Niggemeyer & Butcher +1.5 each. The opposite end of that is Peter T -1.9, Rook -1.6, Ish -1.5, Wurm and Langill -1.4.

Fluker

Easy there on the "need more to do" comments Mr "Prefish all the time". smile People are gonna start thinking you are retired. smile

ha,ha!! I am, you didnt know that. Dont talk to me about "prefishing" I'm sure you've been down a few times already........fess up fluker.

"Yusuke Miyazaki (61 and my sleeper pick for Gunterville OUCH"

LOL, i thought i was the only one Fluker!