• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD Franchise

zamboni

The war was controversial, but so is the current one we are involved in, and come November, there will be 2 CODs modeled after middle east campaigns.

Are you serious?! COD 4 was the best by far, I cant wait to get more games like that one. The WWII stuff is way overplayed IMO

Dont get me wrong, I dont hate COD 5 but I just get sick of playing with old weapons. You cant tell me the weapons in COD 4 dont blow the weapons in COD 5 clean out of the water. I also never play online, so that probably comes into play for me as well.

Have any of you guys ever played Fallout 3? That is probably one of my favorite games I've ever played. It's as long as GTA but more of a COD type game.

Basicly 90% of my gaming is online so I guess were not really comparing apples to apples but I kinda like the weapon variety in WaW.

I borrowed fallout 3 and played it a little. I made it out of the shelter to the first town and through the school. I thought it was ok, maybe I didnt give it enough time... I had the hardest time shooting but came to learn about the little stop motion thing weeks after I stopped playing.

Originally Posted By: zamboni
The war was controversial, but so is the current one we are involved in, and come November, there will be 2 CODs modeled after middle east campaigns.

Are you serious?! COD 4 was the best by far, I cant wait to get more games like that one. The WWII stuff is way overplayed IMO

i never said #4 wasn't any good- I would love to see a Vietnam modeled version. I think it would have some great action

Originally Posted By: Jakesbuds
Originally Posted By: zamboni

i never said #4 wasn't any good- I would love to see a Vietnam modeled version. I think it would have some great action

LOL, I wasnt trying to ask if you were serious about liking 4, I meant you were serious about 2 Vietnam ones coming out. I hadn't heard that.

Modern Warfare 2 dropped the Call Of Duty tag(or so they say). But I liked WAW more than COD4. I am a sucker for those era weapons. I would like a Vietnam based COD also. They make excellent games, and I think they would do a good job with that era.