• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huge wools socks

Scoot

Question

I've got a friend of a friend who's looking for huge wool socks. He's 6'10" and has proportionally (ridiculously) large feet. Anyone know where he can get wool socks for size 23 feet? I'd guess it'd be something like XXXXL sized socks...

20 answers to this question

Yikes! My kid is a size 16 so I know what a problem it can be to find big sizes but 23..Holy Moly! Only thing I can think of is find some Granny who is willing to break out the knitting needles.

Scoot, does he have hunting boots in a 23? If so, contact the company, they might know who makes socks that big. I only wear a 14 and know how much of a problem it is to find footwear and socks, let alone a 23. I started using under armor socks this winter I really liked them.

Thanks for all of your responses-- I figured I'd get a mixed bag of responses to this one! I don't actually know the guy- he's a friend of a friend who I've never met before.

My one follow up question is- does anyone out there have a couple sheep you'd like to donate? grin

who is the company in Ely that makes the Muclucks? It's Will Steiger isn't it? Maybe this guy could invest in a pair of those. From what I have heard, they are extremely warm and comfortable, not sure about waterproof however.....

I will keep looking around tonight, nothing else to do

You could always find four wool socks. Have someone stitch two of them together and you have two pairs of socks.

And they say there is no sasquatch?!?!

Another option would be to call Shaq and see where he gets his.

Northlander, I must be doing something wrong with the search-- all I can find is info about the punk NBA player who's with the Celtics. I can't find a shoe store by that name... What am I doing wrong?

Yes thats it Im sorry. E-mail them and I bet they can find ya socks in that size. Shack has to get them some place.

I just checked the site and its poor at best. He had a store where he sold BIG shoes etc. but I cant find any info on it.