• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

todays brookies

terminal tackle

Hey terminal- Leaving for Nipigon Monday morning. Staying w/ and fishing w/ a buddies uncle. We will target lakers and northern mostly. We'll be there a week so we'll need to put in a day for Brookies. Is there anything you think you could tell us to find one brookie. What can you tell a rookie, that may produce. Hope the bite is on when we get there.

20hrs till were on the road! Can any one throw me a bone here?? Would love to hook into a brookie up there, thinkin' rapala, rapala, rapala, and a worm or 2. Should probably have some spinners handy too. Anything special I should look for or target? 1 twenty inche brooky would make this whole trip worth it. Wouldn't be bad to find a 25lb northern or 50lb laker either; but we'll start there.

20hrs till were on the road! Can any one throw me a bone here?? Would love to hook into a brookie up there, thinkin' rapala, rapala, rapala, and a worm or 2. Should probably have some spinners handy too. Anything special I should look for or target? 1 twenty inche brooky would make this whole trip worth it. Wouldn't be bad to find a 25lb northern or 50lb laker either; but we'll start there.
sorry buddy was at work for the last 3 weeks and no pc ,would have help you out to late now ...........sorry

We are headed up to Nipigon tomorrow. Usually we spend our time targeting specks but this year we thought we would try for lakers. Just wondering where we might find the lakers this time of year(shallower or deeper; on bottom or suspended)? We will be all over the lake running from the south shore to the north end. Also, would you use spoons or stick baits and rapalas this time of year?

Also, does anyone know what the current water temps are?

Thanks much.