• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Portable for 2009!!

Introducing the new NTS Fisherman's Portable!!

This winter, I had the opportunity of putting two new Fisherman’s Portables made by Northern Toboggan & Sled to the test. What an incredible product!! I am amazed at the ease of set up, storage capacity, durability, and comfort of this innovative combination.

Here are some action photos from the season:

n502754144_1439194_6920033.jpg

The model above features the Otter Pro-Series Ice Lodge. The Otter Magnum Sled is replaced with the wooden NTS Freight Sled using a custom adapter box. This set up is complete with interior/exterior storage, exterior auger mounting system, and superior quality steel snowmobile hitch equipped with a slush guard.

2828_92424919144_502754144_1735319_35927

This model features the NorpacR2 from Canvas Craft, an amazing house for the really cold days.

The wooden framing used with these products allows for maximum customization. The compartment under the seat is perfect for a custom rod holder, tackle, and Vexilar storage that is snow-free and well protected. The outside compartment keeps my propane tank (plumbed into the house), auger, buckets, and extra gas separate from the interior storage.

2339_66002149144_502754144_1439196_47550

NTS uses their proven Freight Sled as the base of the construction which provides an exceptionally smooth ride, no matter what terrain you may be crossing. I’ve put as many as 60 tough miles per day on mine crossing LOW getting to my distant fishing spots. Most of the time I didn’t even know it was behind me… best of all, all of my equipment stays organized and in one piece.

2828_92435354144_502754144_1735536_73194

With maximum ease and comfort, fishing this past winter was a blast with these high quality, innovative portables from Northern Toboggan & Sled. I even caught a few fish!

For more information visit:

www.ntsled.com

[email protected]

218-386-3005

Fishing Minnesota Sponsor

I ran one of these houses almost all of last winter. It is everything that I thought it would be and more! I can set it up or tear it down in under a minute. Everything stays organized and in it's place, most importantly know more having to deal with the problem of what to do with the propane tank or my flasher. Everything stays right where it is suppose to.

Here are a couple of mine after I added a few mods.

port11.JPG

port12.JPG

port5.JPG

port8.JPG

port9.JPG